Taking VR Interaction & Simulation to the next level
Vizard is a 3D development platform for creating interactive simulations. Focusing on Virtual Reality and rapid development, users find that they can create simulations quickly, even with no previous Virtual Reality experience.
Built from the ground up as an open development platform, Vizard users avoid the traps of inflexible proprietary tools. With Vizard’s development platform users can react to changing business needs immediately, adapt to new manufacturing processes, add new hardware and incorporate emerging techniques such as Augmented Reality.
- Python scripting for speedy development and community modules
- Virtual Reality hardware support: 3D displays, HMD’s, motion tracking, and cluster rendering support
- CAD data format workflow
- 3D File Formats: .osg, .wrl, .3ds, .obj, and .dae file formats (and more)
- 64 Bit Support: For loading massive 3D models
- Create engaging virtual worlds and immersive applications with the most comprehensive virtual reality development platform in the industry.
- Build once, deploy everywhere. Universal VR hardware connectivity supports all HMDs, 3D displays, motion trackers, and input devices.
- Experience rapid application development (RAD) with a sophisticated simulation engine.
- Leverage the power of Python, the world’s most accessible scripting language. Includes robust open-source community libraries and toolkits.
- Achieve extraordinary rendering including multi-user, clustering, and multi-channel abilities.
Learn more about the worldviz Software in the download section: