Beamsplitter Displays for GIS | 24“ to 28“ | Full-HD & 4K | Flicker-free Linear Polarisation | Adjustable Stand
Designed for professional users of applications such as geospatial & photogrammetry and medical imaging the SONIC beam splitter display series utilizes dual displays technology to create an unprece-dented level of stereo/3D viewing quality.
SONIC displays deliver the full resolution to both eyes for stunning stereo imaging. Viewable in typical office light conditions SONIC displays offer wide-angle viewing for multiple users at the same time. Flicker-free operation with passive polarized glasses combined with a unique adjustable, tiltable stand allows extended stereo use with no discomfort.
SONIC displays are easy to setup because they are shipped fully assembled. Being plug-and-play with OpenGL and DirectX applications that support stereo simplifies the operation of the 2D/3D moni-tor. Required is a graphics card that supports OpenGL or DirectX stereo.
SONIC4 beam splitter display series is available in three sizes: 24” and 27” with FullHD resolution and 28” with 4K resolution. 2 Clip-ons and 2 pairs of passive polarized eyewear are included with every SONIC display.
Features in short are:
• SONIC 4.24 & SONIC 4.27 offer High Resolution in 1080p
• SONIC 4K 28" (71cm) display size
• Flicker free, high contrast imaging
• Useable in standard office lighting
• Multi-user, wide angle viewing
• Employs off-the-shelf graphics cards
• Plug-and-play with most OpenGL and DirectX applications that support stereo
• Simple polarized glasses are used to view stereo 3D images
• External Image Flip-Box for upper display (integrated)
• 1-Year Warranty
Stand Quality: Made in Germany by 3Dims
Learn more about the SONIC System in the download section: