A virtual microscope for high-quality simulations in stereoscopic 3D. Its resolution of 1280x1024 pixels per display combined with a color depth of 24bpp allows a true-to-life simulation.
A virtual microscope
Cinoptics full-color IRIS Virtual Microscope provides imaging for medical simulations and training applications. The high-quality electronics and optics of Cinoptics provide the optimal solution to simulate medical microscopes and form the basis for many similar simulators.
The IRIS received the 2014 Good Industrial Design Award in combination with the MSICS (Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery) Simulator developed for HelpMeSee.
- Field of view: 40° circular
- IPD adjustment: 52 - 72mm
- Dioptric adjustment +4.0 to -6
- Viewing angle: 0 - 45° from horizontal
- 3D capable
- Resolution: 1280x1024
- Refresh rate: 60 - 85Hz
- Contrast: 300:1
- Display diameter: 22.4mm (0.88")
- Interfaces: 2x DisplayPort, 1x USB
- Weight: <2kg